The year is up. For some of us who started in late October 2007 a full calendar year has almost passed and we want to get your responses on how you have got on. Whether you’ve been doing this since then – or just started – share your views on what you ate and how you got on…
The questions we are asking are:
• What food did you eat?
• What exceptions did you make?
• What foods did you miss most?
• What food did you not miss?
• What were your favourite recipes?
• What are the biggest gaps in the Fife food market?
Send in your responses and we’ll run one blog entry on this subject over the next few weeks and see what experiences people have had. If you’re only a few weeks or months into trying to do the Fife Diet – you can still chip in.